Rana Muhammad Bilal
MS Electrical (DSP) Engg
CGPA: 3.83/4.0 (In Progress)
National Univeristy of Sciences & Technology
BS Electronics Engg
GIK Institute of Engg Sciences & Technology
- Management Trainee (From July 2009 to August 2010 )
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)
- Job Responsibility: Shift Incharge of International Gateway Exchange of Pakistan (Marston Road, Karachi);
- O&M of three digital switches namely TransGate3 (Ericsson), C&C08 (Huawei) & C5 (Huawei).
Honors / Awards
- NUST Indigenous Scholarship for MS Electrical Engineering.
- 99.08 percentile in GAT(NTS) test, held on 04-07-2010.
- Member of Pakistan's future young leaders conference.
- 1st position in Faculty (4 GPA) in Semester Fall 07, BS in Electronic Engineering).
- 10th position in Faculty (overall, BS in Electronic Engineering).
- Enrollment in Dean Honor Roll (Semester: Spring 06, Spring 07, Fall 07, Spring 08, Spring 09).
- Clearance of Initial Screening (Medical & Academic) Tests for Air force and Navy.
First position throughout primary education.
- Classification of generic hardware functional modules for a Complexity Calculation Engine.
(for Numetrics Management Systems, Cupertino, CA, USA)
- SCADA system for HVAC
(Published by Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP, Germany). Available at Amazon.com).
- Control Systems & Microcontroller Projects.
- Design and Fabrication of Incremental Encoder Speed Control System for DC motor.
- Design and Implementation of a PC based monitoring system for above mentioned speed control system.
- Design and Fabrication of a Light tracking vehicle with capability of tracing shortest way back to origin.
- Design and Fabrication of a Line tracking vehicle.
- Design and Implementation of Fuzzy logic PID Controller in Simulink.
- Design and Implementation of PC controlled house lighting system (through parallel/serial port).
- Design and Fabrication of a Simple as possible microprocessor.
- Digital Signal Processing & Programming Projects.
- Design and Implementation of Edge detection filters in MATLAB.
- Design and Implementation of 3 phase synchronous motor simulator in LabVIEW.
- Implementation of 'Voice Recognition' in MATLAB, based on MFCC, Vector Quantization & LBG Algorithm.
- Production of Soft wares like "Simple speech recognizer" (MATLAB), "Birthday Rememberal" (Visual Basic), "Unbeatable Tick Cross Game" (C) and etc.
- Communication System & other Projects.
- Design and Fabrication of AM receiver.
- Design and Implementation of a QPSK & BPSK Modulator & Demodulator in LabVIEW.
- Design and Fabrication of Light sensitive variable organic capacitor based Oscillator.
- Economic Analysis for Optimized use of granted budget for Faculty of Electronic Engineering G.I.K.I.