MS. Communication System Engineering / Thesis in Progress
National Univeristy of Sciences & Technology
BS. Electrical (Telecommunication) engineering
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology
National University of Sciences and Technology,(Feburary 2010 - till date),
Teaching Asssistant of Analog and Digital Communication.
Workload: Conduction of weekly labs and grading of lab reports.
- Teaching Asssistant of Digital Logic Design.
Workload: Conducting weekly labs and grading of lab reports.
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
Internee in the Operation and Management Centre (July 2008 - September 2008) .
Honors / Awards
- Secured NUST indiginious scholorship for MS leading to PHD program.
- Secured 3rd Position in the Second Semester of Undergraduate Program.
- Secured 1st Position in the Third Semester of Undergraduate Program.
- Secured 3rd Position in the Fourth Semester of Undergraduate Program.
- Secured 2nd Position in the Fifth Semester of Undergraduate Program.
Energy and Path Aware Clustering Algorithm (EPAC)for Mobile Adhoc NetworksAccepted for publication in The International Conference on Computational Science And Its Applications ICCSA 2011.
Performance Evaluation of WiMAX (802.16) Using Different Encoding Schemes(IJCSIS) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol 6, No. 2, 2009.
- Designing and Hardware implimention Digital Clock using discreate IC's.
- Designing and Hardware implimention of Super Heterodyne AM reciever.
- Temperature sensing using microcontroller 8086.
- Seperation of differenc frequencies using matlab.